Data Protection and Privacy Notice
1. The personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that you supply to us, which may include your own personal data (“Your Personal Data”) and the personal data of third parties to whom our services may be delivered (“Third Party Data”), are held by Alpine Travel International Limited and are kept confidential on our secure database.
2. We will use Your Personal Data to provide you with our services (including enabling you to pay for our services and to arrange for the delivery of our services to you or to a third party, and allowing you to access our website), for administration and accounting, for marketing, to respond to complaints and to ensure that the content of our website and the services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests.
3. We will use Third Party Data only for the purposes of delivering our services to the relevant third party and for responding to any queries or complaints relating to such deliver.
4. We take appropriate measures to ensure that personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
5. We only hold such personal data as you have provided to us and we update this personal data within 30 working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us by you, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate as possible.
6. In the event that you place an order through our website you will be required to submit Your Personal Data, including your name, your credit/debit card details, mobile phone number, address and email address.
7. In the event that you submit any of Your Personal Data or any Third Party Data to us (either in the process of placing an order through our website or otherwise) we will keep Your Personal Data and any Third Party Data on our records for a period of 3 years to enable us to respond to any queries or complaints that you or the relevant third party may have. After this time we will delete the Third Party Data from our records (apart from any data that we are required to keep for legal reasons). We may continue to hold Your Personal Data if we are required to do so for legal reasons or for the purpose of providing you with information relating to our new or existing services. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you would prefer us not to hold Your Personal Data for this purpose.
8. You are entitled to ask for a copy of Your Personal Data (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in Your Personal Data corrected.
9. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. Our cookies have file names containing the letters email@example.com. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note that when you visit our website, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will keep these records for up to 2 years
Please Click Here to download a PDF version of the Data Protection and Privacy Notice