International School Packages
As specialists in the Schools and Colleges market we offer some of the most comprehensive and exciting packages available. We provide a tailor-made service to all our clients and will happily discuss via telephone, Skype or email your exact requirements and customize one of our exciting packages to suit your needs.
We offer an excellent range of destinations, all of which have been tried and tested and carefully chosen for the schools market. If, however, you have a resort or accommodation preference that is not included in our brochure please let us know as we can build a package based on your requirements.
Our all-inclusive packages for International Schools include the following:
- Private return transfers between the overseas airport and your accommodation
- All applicable taxes and tolls, including resort tax
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- Mostly 2, 3 or 4 students per room – No dormitory rooms
- Private facilities in all rooms in all resorts
- Snowtraxx International Resort Manager dedicated to your group
- Hot lunch fully supervised by instructors each day (packed lunches available on request)
- 6 day full area lift pass
- 6 day course of instruction by fully qualified English-speaking snowsport instructors
- 5 hours of lessons per day plus lunchtime supervision
- Snowboard courses are available
- 6 day equipment hire of top quality skis, boots and poles
- Helmet rental included for all passengers
- Complete après ski activity programme in resort (all entrances are included in the cost of your tour)
- Transfers to après ski activities where required
- Snowtraxx International Snowsports school presentation evening with certificates
- Generous family concessions for the party leader
- Complimentary supervisory place ratio for staff
- Promotional support to help with advertising your trip to pupils
- A copy of our Safety Management System
- Discounted ski suit rental with clothing being delivered to your hotel on day of arrival. No deposits required for this service
We can organise return flights to Europe for your group and include this in your quotation if requested.
This is not included in our standard package; however we can offer a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy including Wintersports Cover upon request.
Ski Suit Rental
As ski clothing can be expensive to buy for one holiday a year, we have a rental package option where clients can rent ski and snowboard clothing for their holiday directly from us for a reasonable price. Clients who wish to rent ski suits simply contact our office to pre-book the rental clothing prior to departure (no deposits required). The suits will be waiting for you at your hotel for your arrival, and at the end of the holiday the suits are handed back in to the Resort Manger.
The Snowtraxx Accessory Pack provides all the little extras that are commonly forgotten about during a student’s preparation for a ski trip. As with the ski suit rentals, these should be pre booked prior to departure and will be waiting for your students at the hotel on arrival. The Snowtraxx Accessory Pack contains gloves, goggles, 2 pairs of socks, hat, lip balm and sunscreen, all in a sturdy rucksack and all for you to keep once the trip has ended.
It is possible in any Snowtraxx International tour to replace a day of skiing with a cultural excursion to a nearby city, or stop off during the transfer to or from the overseas airport.
Please note that we will provide international schools with all the necessary supporting documentation in order for students to be able to apply for a Schengen visa to enter Europe.