Visa fees are not included in the tour price unless otherwise indicated. Should you require Snowtraxx International to apply for a Visa on your behalf, please note that there might be additional service and administration fees from the applicable Visa offices. Please ensure you have the correct documentation and visas required for your travel destination.
Please contact us for more information.
All of Europe can currently be visited with a Schengen visa.
You must apply for your Schengen visa through the embassy of the country in which you will stay the longest. If you will stay equal nights in two countries, you must apply at the embassy of port of entry into Europe.
How to apply for a Schengen Visa
* Please note that requirements may differ slightly depending on the consulate requirements.
- Appointment Booking
Firstly you need to book an appointment at the visa application centre where you will submit your application and complete your biometric information.
We recommend you book your appointment using the country’s online booking website. If you have no access to the Internet you can also schedule an appointment via post or phone.
Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive a provisional appointment confirmation via e-mail which includes the payment information. As soon as you have sent the proof of payment, your appointment will be confirmed.
- Prepare your application
You will be sent a confirmation email which includes your application form and further information regarding the documents which need to be submitted.
- Submit your application
To complete the application process, you will be required to visit your selected visa application centre. To ensure your application is processed as smoothly as possible it is recommended that you arrive no less than 15 minutes before your allocated appointment time.
It is also important to note that in the event of your late arrival you will most likely need to reschedule another appointment.
- Track your application
After submission of your application you will be able to track the progress by following the link given to you during the process.
- Return of your passport
Once a decision has been made with regards to your Schengen visa application you will receive an email and additionally a SMS ( text message ) to inform you when your documents and passport will be ready for collection.
Your documents and passport will need to be collected at the visa application centre where you made your application, your receipt must be presented. For your convenience and to save another visit to the visa application centre you may also select the courier service option for the return of your documents and passport. As an alternative option you may also nominate a person to collect your documents on your behalf.
They will need to present an authorisation letter signed by you, your receipt and proof of their identity.
If you are collecting a visa, you should check, before leaving the visa application centre, that it:
- contains your correct personal details
- correctly states the purpose for which you want to travel
- is valid for the date when you want to travel
Please visit the website of the country by which you have to apply for more updated, accurate and country specific information.
How to apply for a Canadian Visa
1. Take the test on the government website to see if you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
2. Get your passport and credit/debit card ready to use
3. Fill in the form (please note that the form doesn’t save for you to go back to later, so make sure you have everything you may need at hand)
4. Pay the 7CAD to complete the from
5. Await confirmation or further instructions by email
How to apply for a USA Visa
1. Determine the type of Visa required to travel to the United States. Information about Visa types can be found at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/all-visa-categories.html.
2. Complete the online visa application form, DS-160. The DS-160 is a U.S. Government on-line form and can only be completed at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC. Each applicant must complete this form before using any services on this website.
3. Go to the USA visa page and complete the following application steps to schedule a Consular Section appointment:
- Create a user account
- Enter the DS-160 confirmation number for each applicant applying for a Visa
- Complete the courier document return process
- Pay the Nonimmigrant Visa (MRV) application fee(s)
- Schedule a Consular Section appointment
4. Attend the Consular Section appointment.
5. After Consular Section interview, check the website for visa status and delivery information.