Why Travel with us?
We offer some of the best packages and resorts available on the market. You will never be just another number with Snowtraxx and we take great care in ensuring that every aspect of your trip runs smoothly and is of an excellent standard. Whether you run a trip every year or if it is your first ever ski trip, Snowtraxx can guide you every step of the way. There are several aspects that make a school ski trip with Snowtraxx stand out from the rest:
- We operate our own ski school with British Instructors. This means students are being taught in fluent English. Furthermore we know our staff very well and they are fully qualified with CRB checks.
- We offer smaller class sizes of a 1:8 ratio meaning an enhanced and safer learning experience for students.
- The hotels we offer are of a very high standard indeed. They are all very friendly, family run hotels.
- We have British Resort staff who are with your group in the same hotel for the entire week, available to help 24/7.
- We are members of both ATOL and ABTA, this is essential for financial security and you should not travel with any operator who does not hold these.
- Snowtraxx are members of the Expeditionary Providers association and have been awarded the learning outside the classroom badge, meeting their very high standards.
- The safety management systems and risk assessments we have in place are exceptional and we only use the best suppliers and partners to maintain these very high standards of safety.
- We provide an exceptional, highly personalised level of service and can tailor our packages to suit any specific requirements your group may have.
The Benefits of a ski trip A ski trip is a fantastic addition the any school calendar and can really make your school stand out from the rest. In many of the top schools around the world it is now an expected part of the curriculum. In addition to the benefits of travelling to a foreign country and learning a new skill, a ski trip can greatly improve a child’s confidence, leadership skills and communication skills. The Benefits of travelling during term time There are many benefits when choosing to travel during term time rather than the February half term weeks or Easter which are always the busiest and most expensive weeks of the season to travel on. By choosing to travel on alternative weeks the prices will be much lower, therefore making the trip more accessible to all students as it is more affordable and allowing schools to travel to resorts that may have previously been out of their price range. The resorts will also be much quieter with less lift queues, enabling everyone to maximize their time out on the slopes. For any further information or if we can help you organise your next ski trip then please contact us and our friendly office team will be happy to assist you.